25 uses for Tea Tree Oil.
Tea tree oil, also known as Melaleuca alternifoliais, is an essential oil, it has such a diversity of usefulness that’s both practical and convenient that you’ll never want to live without it again!
1. Sleep naked. If it’s warm outside, open the windows and draw the curtains. You’ll wake up with beams of sunrise on your skin, under cool sheets.
2. Play soccer barefoot. You will feel more free and happy while you savor the moment. Everyone is more arrogant in shoes.
3. Dance to your favorite music.
4. Wear a flower in your hair—or a flower tiara.
5. Do naked yoga.
6. Dance in the rain without fear of getting your feet, hair, clothes or anything else wet.
7. Make yourself a really healthy but yummy dessert, like plain yogurt with fruit, honey and almonds.
I’m so done with life.
I give up.
- ryvita biscuits with soft cheese and black pepper
- cherry tomatoes
- little buns with parsley and halloumi cheese inside
- grated mozzarella
- grated halloumi
- and a BIG glass of water!
Eating on a chair because it’s beautifully sunny outside today and the dining room is boring.
Have a great Sunday my lovelies ♡